of the Paulings Kill, in the township of New-
ton, in the county of Sussex, to drain the same,"
passed March first, eighteen hundred and thirty-
147. An act to incorporate the National Fertilizing
148. A supplement to an act entitled "An act consti-
tuting the courts for the trial of small causes,”
approved April sixteenth, eighteen hundred
149. An act to incorporate the Florence and Jobstown
150. An act to incorporate the Burlington and Beverly
151. An act to incorporate the Allentown and Imlays.
town Turnpike Company.
152. An act to incorporate Egg Harbor City.
153. An act for the cession of portions of the roads of
the Essex and Middlesex Turnpike Company,
and “The Newark Turnpike Company,” to the
cities and townships in which they lie. 400
154. An act to confirm certain conveyances of land
lying in the village of Phillipsburgh, in the
county of Warren.
155. An act to alter the boundary line between the
townships of Ewing and Lawrence, in the
county of Mercer.
156. An act to establish the width of Market street, in
South Ward of the city of Camden.
157. A supplement to the act entitled "An act to in-
corporate the Mercer Cemetery Company of
Trenton," passed February twenty-three, eigh-
teen hundred and forty-three.