« ПретходнаНастави »
York, by Wm. H. SEWARD.
History of Spanish Literature. By GEORGE TICKNOR.
2. Quotation of the Prophecy of Christ's Transfixion.—Zech. xii, 10;
John xix, 37.
3. Dr. Coke and the Reviewer of Lee's Life
4. Interpretation of Mark ix, 49, 50
5. On the “Condition of the Dead"
XII LITERARY INTELLIGENCE
CLASSICAL AND MISCELLANEOUS.-European
JUL Y NUMBER.
them to keep all things whatever I have enjoined upon you.
ral Constitution. By RICHARD HILDRETH.
1. White Jacket, p. 478.—2. Studies in Christian Biography, p. 479.-
3. Bachman on the Unity of the Human Race, p. 480.–4. Memoirs of
Gurley, p. 483.–5. Griffith's Marine Architecture, p. 483.-6. Southey's
Common-Place Book, p. 483.—7. Chalmers' Posthumous Works, p. 484.-
8. Carlyle's Latter-Day Pamphlets, p. 484.9. Pictorial Field-Book of the
Revolution, p. 484.-10. Winthrop on the Prophetic Scriptures, p. 485.
11. Anecdotes for the Young, p. 485.-12. Gibbon's Rome, p. 485.
13. Year-Book of Facts, p. 486.-14. Cuba and the Cubans, p. 486.-
15. The Optimist, p. 486.-16. Literature of the Sclavic Nations, p. 487.
-17. Three Royal Magi, p. 487.-18. Abbott's Cyrus the Great, p. 487.
p. 488.-23. The Hungarian Struggle, p. 488.–24. James' Earnest Minis-
KRIEGK, by W. H. Huntington, New-York.)
By Rev. James A. Devinney, Carlisle, Pa.
1. The Divine Legation of Moses Demonstrated. By the Right Reve-
rend WILLIAM WARBURTON, D. D., Lord Bishop of Gloucester.
2. The Principles of Natural and Revealed Religion, occasionally
opened and explained ; in a Course of Sermons preached before the
Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn. By the Rev. Mr. WARBURTON,
Preacher to the Society.
3. Sermons and Discourses on Various Subjects and Occasions. By
Dr. WILLIAM WARBURTON, Lord Bishop of Gloucnster.
4. Letters from a late Eminent Prelate to one of his Friends.