« ПретходнаНастави »
79th Congress, 1st Session
(January 3-December 21, 1945)
GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE
WASHINGTON : 1945
41. Expenses of Civil Service Committee in investigating various activities in
57. Disposition of papers by sundry Government offices.
agricultural products, etc.
61. Postmasters in Alaska to administer oaths and affirmations required under
acts of Legislature of Alaska.
76. Relief of estate of H. J. Blexrud.
99. Relief of Sam I. Wooten, Finley M. Maloy, and Alethea P. Arthur.