« ПретходнаНастави »
Agricultural Productions, &c.
36. 1st. On wool, per 1,000 pounds per mile,.. 2d. On cotton, per 1,000 pounds per mile,.
37. On live cattle, sheep, hogs, horns, hoofs and bones, per 1,000
pounds per mile,
38. On horses, (and each horse when not weighed to be com.
2d. On hemp and unmanufactured tobacco going towards tide
3d. On unmanufactured tobacco going from tide water, per 1,000 pounds per mile,....
41. On pressed hay and pressed broom corn, per 1,000 pounds per mile,.
42. 1st. On corn, per 1,000 pounds per mile,....
2d. On potatoes, apples and onions, per 1,000 pounds per
3d. On wheat and all other agricultural productions of the United States, not particularly specified, and not being merchandize, per 1,000 pounds per mile,
43. On merchandize, per 1,000 pounds per mile, viz:
1. On sugar, molasses, coffee, nails and spikes, iron, steel, and crockery, oysters and clams in the shell, going from tide water,
2. On other merchandise,
3. On mineral water,.
Articles not enumerated.
44. On all articles not numerated or excepted, passing from tide water, per 1,000 pounds per mile,
45. On all articles not enumerated or excepted, passing towards tide water, per 1000 pounds per mile, 1...
Boats and Passengers.
46. On boats used chiefly for the transportation of persons, navigating the canals, per mile, viz:
1. Genesee Valley, Cayuga and Seneca, and Chen ngo Ca
2. All other canals,
47. On boats used chiefly for the transportation of property per
48. On all persons over ten years of age, per mile,
STATE OF NEW-YORK, CANAL DEPARTMENT,
I CERTIFY the foregoing to be a correct copy from the minutes of the Canal Board, on file in this office.
G. W. NEWELL, Chief Clerk.
Albany, West Troy, Schenectady, Fultonville, Little Falls,
COLLECTORS OF TOLLS. Erie Canal.
Palmyra, Rochester, Brockport, Albion, Lockport, Black Rock, Buffalo,
Section No. 4,
Abm. Van Arnam, 125 Broad-street. Henry C. Southwick. Miron R. Peak. James B. Van Vorst. John McCarty. Allen W. Eaton. Henry Crandall. Cyrus Hayden. A. H. Bradley. Wilson S. Allaben. A. L. Beaumont. Pomeroy Tucker. Jonathan Blinn. W. E. Skidmore. Jabez Allison. Edwin Shepard. Stephen Albro. Hiram P. Thayer. Champlain Canal.
Sloop Lock, F. D. Moe. Schuylerville, George Satterlee. Whitehall, Samuel B. Sargent. Oswego Canal.
Cayuga and Seneca Canal.
Ira H. Williams. Hiram Hubbell.
Samuel M. Morrison.
Crooked Lake Canal.
Dresden, Ambrose H. Condit.
Erastus D. Wheeler.
Binghamton, William E. Abbott.
George W. Jackson. Wm. T. Reeder. Thomas McBurney.
Genesee Valley Canal. Scottsville, Dyer D. S. Brown. Dansville, Joseph Enos.
Oneida Lake Canal.
George B. Fitch.
SUPERINTENDENTS OF REPAIRS. Erie Canal.
Section No. 1, James Brady.
J S. M. Barhydt. Francis Newkirk.
Theodore D. Barton.
Zebulon P. Mason..
William A. Sutton.
Section No. 1, William Clute.
2, James H. Sherrill. Oswego Canal. Aaron G. Fish. Cayuga and Seneca Canal. E. S. Latham. Chemung Canal.
A. G. Rosecrantz. Wm. Sponenburgh. Robert Paddock.
Daniel Stevens. Crooked Lake Canal. Lewis S. Ayres. Chenango Canal. Section No. 1, David Murray. 2, Thomas J. Noyes. 3,
COMMISSIONERS OF DEEDS
Appointed by the Governor of the State of New-York in other States, and in Territories of the United States, pursuant to the Act of May 13, 1840.
Names of Commissioners.
. Anson S. Miller
Talliafero P. Shaffner
Edward Henry Davies
J. Wingate Thornton
Stephen H. Phillips
John P. Bigelow
James W. Marcy