« ПретходнаНастави »
STATE OF NEW YORK
Begun and Held at the Capitol in the City of Albany
1. Bill of Rights- Mr. Marshall, Chairman. Mr. Reeves, Mr. Olcott, Mr. Schurman, Mr. Vanderlyn, Mr. Bunce, Mr. Curran, Mr. Morgan J. O'Brien, Mr. Weed, Mr. F. Martin, Mr. O'Connor.
2. The Legislature, its Organization, etc. Mr. Brackett, Chairman. Mr. M. Saxe, Mr. Quigg, Mr. Lindsay, Mr. Aiken, Mr. R. B. Smith, Mr. Ford, Mr. Kirby, Mr. Linde, Mr. Buxbaum, Mr. Dennis, Mr. Tierney, Mr. A. E. Smith, Mr. Ahearn, Mr. Haffen, Mr. Bernstein, Mr. Burkan.
3. Legislative Powers Mr. Barnes, Chairman. Mr. Jesse Phillips, Mr. Schurman, Mr. Wadsworth, Mr. Brackett, Mr. Olcott, Mr. Tanner, Mr. Hinman, Mr. Boekes, Mr. Wheeler, Mr. Tuck, Mr. L. M. Martin, Mr. Sheehan, Mr. J. G. Saxe, Mr. Foley, Mr. A. E. Smith, Mr. Ahearn.
4. Suffrage Mr. Cullinan, Chairman. Mr. Stowell, Mr. Waterman, Mr. Nye, Mr. Owen, Mr. Eggleston, Mr. C. J. White, Mr. Mealy, Mr. Baumes, Mr. R. E. Weber, Mr. Williams, Mr. J. G. Saxe, Mr. Dooling, Mr. Newburger, Mr. Frank, Mr. Eisner, Mr. Kirk.
5. Governor and Other State Officers, etc.- Mr. Tanner, ChairMr. Rhees, Mr. E. N. Smith, Mr. Stimson, Mr. Cullinan,
Mr. Hale, Mr. Franchot, Mr. Bockes, Mr. C. Nicoll, Mr. Pelletreau, Mr. Angell, Mr. Bayes, Mr. Blauvelt, Mr. Dykman, Mr. Baldwin, Mr. F. Martin, Mr. Donnelly.
6. Judiciary Mr. Wickersham, Chairman. Mr. Brackett, Mr. Marshall, Mr. Gladding, Mr. Stimson, Mr. Clearwater, Mr. Rodenbeck, Mr. Dunmore, Mr. Steinbrink, Mr. C. H. Young, Mr. Sears, Mr. Cobb, Mr. Delancey Nicoll, Mr. Stanchfield, Mr. Sheehan, Mr. Dykman, Mr. Wagner.
7. On the State Finances, Revenues and Expenditures - Mr. Stimson, Chairman. Mr. Hinman, Mr. Low, Mr. Pelletreau, Mr. Parsons, Mr. Lincoln, Mr. Lennox, Mr. Van Ness, Mr. Austin, Mr. Beach, Mr. Bannister, Mr. Dick, Mr. Wagner, Mr. Potter, Mr. Stanchfield, Mr. Delancey Nicoll, Mr. Slevin.
8. Cities - Mr. Low, Chairman. Mr. John Lord O'Brian, Mr. Berri, Mr. Fobes, Mr. E. N. Smith, Mr. Latson, Mr. Green, Mr. Wiggins, Mr. Franchot, Mr. V. M. Allen, Mr. Sanders, Mr. C. Nicoll, Mr. Foley, Mr. T. F. Smith, Mr. Baldwin, Mr. Weed, Mr. Shipman.
9. Canals Mr. Clinton, Chairman. Mr. Cullinan, Mr. Landreth, Mr. Tuck, Mr. Lindsay, Mr. Wiggins, Mr. R. B. Smith, Mr. Green, Mr. Fogarty, Mr. Griffin, Mr. O'Connor.
10. Public Utilities Mr. Hale, Chairman. Mr. Oleott, Mr. Westwood, Mr. Brenner, Mr. Mandeville, Mr. Deyo, Mr. Reeves, Mr. Nye, Mr. Sanders, Mr. Fancher, Mr. Kirby, Mr. Mathewson, Mr. McLean, Mr. Potter, Mr. Blauvelt, Mr. Foley, Mr. Dooling.
11. Counties, Towns and Villages, their Organization, Government, etc. Mr. John Lord O'Brian, Chairman. Mr. Sharpe, Mr. Coles, Mr. F. L. Young, Mr. Quigg, Mr. Parmenter, Mr. Vanderlyn, Mr. Johnson, Mr. Heaton, Mr. Betts, Mr. Lincoln, Mr. L. M. Martin, Mr. Slevin, Mr. Donnelly, Mr. C. A. Webber, Mr. Schoonhut, Mr. Eppig.
12. County, Town and Village Officers- Mr. Mereness, Chairman. Mr. Tuck, Mr. Ryder, Mr. Rosch, Mr. Standart, Mr. Greff, Mr. Ford. Mr. Barrett, Mr. Linde, Mr. Parker, Mr. Buxbaum, Mr. Haffen, Mr. Daly, Mr. Wafer, Mr. Endres, Mr. Bernstein, Mr. J. J. White.
13. Prisons, etc., and the Prevention and Punishment of Crime Mr. Clearwater, Chairman. Mr. Ostrander, Mr. McKinney, Mr. Owen, Mr. Bell, Mr. Winslow, Mr. Adams, Mr. Drummond, Mr. Leitner, Mr. Daly, Mr. Harowitz.
EIGHTH SENATE DISTRICT
P. O. Address
Bayes, William R....... 1551 East 10th St., Brooklyn, N. Y. Latson, Almet R... 250 Jefferson Ave., Brooklyn, N. Y. Doughty, Edgar M...... 131 Lennox Row, Brooklyn, N. Y.
Eppig, Theodore C......
TENTH SENATE DISTRICT
Sargent, Isaac 914 Herkimer St., Brooklyn, N. Y. Mathewson, William F... 41 Granite St., Brooklyn, N. Y. Linde, Joseph... 226 Linden St., Brooklyn, N. Y.
28 Linden St., Brooklyn, N. Y.
ELEVENTH SENATE DISTRICT
Ahearn, John F........ 290 E. Broadway, New York City.
TWELFTH SENATE DISTRICT
White, John J..........
219 East 12th St., New York City.
Foley, James A....
THIRTEENTH SENATE DISTRICT
Drummond, Michael J... 435 Riverside Drive, New York City. Stanchfield, John B..... Hotel Vanderbilt, New York City. Baldwin, Arthur J...... 35 Fifth Ave., New York City.
316 East 18th St., New York City. 23 East 39th St., New York City. Kirk, Hiram M........ 136 East 49th St., New York City.
FIFTEENTH SENATE DISTRICT
Smith, Thomas F...... 880 West End Ave., New York City. Sheehan, William F.... 16 East 56th St., New York City. Mulry, Thomas M...... 10 Perry St., New York City.