О овој књизи
Књиге на Google Play-у
OTIS, BROADERS, & co., 147 WASHINGTON STREET.
CAMBRIDGE: FOLSOM, WELLS, AND THURSTON,
PRINTERS TO THE UNIVERSITY.
I. Michael AngelO .
Catalogue of One Hundred Drawings by Michael
Angelo, composing the Tenth Exhibition of the
Lawrence Gallery, at 112 St. Martin's Lane.
II. Wheaton's INTERNATIONAL LAW
Elements of International Law, with a Sketch of
the History of the Science. By HENRY WHEATON.
III. SouthEY's Life of Cowper .
The Works of William Cowper, Esq. With a Life
of the Author, by the Editor, Robert SOUTHEY.
1. Historical and Scientific Sketches of Michi.
gan, comprising a Series of Discourses delivered
before the Historical Society of Michigan, and other
interesting Papers relative to the Territory.
2. Constitution of the State of Michigan, as
adopted in Convention begun and held at the Capi-
tol in the City of Detroit, on Monday the 11th day
of May, A. D. 1835.
V. Mrs. Child's PhiloTHEA
Philothea, a Romance. By Mrs. Child.
VI. INSANITY AND INSANE HOSPITALS
1. A Treatise on Insanity, and other Disorders
affecting the Mind. By James Cowles PRICHARD,
M. D., F. R. S.
2. On Insanity; its Nature, Causes, and Cure.
By William B. Neville, Esq., of Earl's Court
3. Observations on the Principal Medical Institu-
tions of France, Italy, and Germany. By EDWIN
Lee, Member of the Royal College of Surgeons.
4. Annual Reports of the Lunatic Hospitals in
the United States.
VII. Memoirs OF PELLICO
1. My Prisons; Memoirs of Silvio Pellico of
2. Additions to My Prisons; Memoirs of Silvio
Pellico," with a Biographical Notice of Pellico.
By Piero MARONCELLI of Forli. Translated from
the Italian, under the Superintendence of the
VIII. Everett's ORATIONS AND SPEECHES
Orations and Speeches on various Occasions.
By EDWARD Everett.
IX. REFORMATION IN ITALY .
History of the Reformation in Italy. By T.
Macrie, D. D.
X. University of CAMBRIDGE, ENGLAND
1. A Discourse on the Studies of the University,
by Adam SEDGWICK, M. A., F. R. S.
Alma Mater, or Seven Years at the University
of Cambridge. By a Trinity Man.
3. The Cambridge University Calendar for the
XI. Irving's Astoria .
Astoria, or Anecdotes of an Enterprise beyond
the Rocky Mountains. By Washington Irving.
XII. MISCONCEPTIONS OF The New ENGLAND CHARACTER 237
1. An Oration delivered on the Anniversary of
the New England Society, Charleston, S. C.,
December 220, 1835; in Commemoration of the
Landing of the Pilgrims upon the Rock of Plymouth,
December 220, 1620. By Joshua BARKER Whit-
RIDGE, A. M., M. D.
2. Memoirs of a Nullifier. Written by Himself.
By a Native of the South.
3. An Address delivered before the Pilgrim
Society of Plymouth, December 22d, 1835. By
Hon. Peleg Sprague.
XIII. CRITICAL Notices.
1. Historical Society's Collections.
2. Chorley's Memorials of Mrs. Hemans 265
3. American Almanac
4. Knickerbocker for October
5. Curtis on the Ear
6. Holmes's Poems .
7. Fiske's Translation of Eschenberg
8. Pinney's Principles of Education
9. Memoir of James Jackson, Jr.
10. Robinson's Hebrew Lexicon
11. Wharton's Discourse
12. Boston Ministry at Large
13. Homer's Address
14. Lucas on Prison Discipline
15. True Plan of a Living Temple
QUARTERLY List of New PubliCATIONS
I. Drake's Indian HISTORY.
Biography and History of the Indians of North
America, from its First Discovery to the Present
Time, with an Account of their Antiquities, Man-
ners and Customs, Religion and Laws. By SAMUEI
II. AMERICAN Forest Trees.
Sylva Americana; or a Description of the Forest
Trees indigenous to the United States, Practically
and Botanically considered. Illustrated by more
than One Hundred Engravings. By Daniel J.
III. MODERN FRENCH POETRY.
1. (Euvres Complètes de C. Delavigne.
2. Chansons de BÉRANGER.
3. Euvres d'ALPHONSE DE LAMARTINE.
4. Harmonies Poétiques et Religieuses, par A.
IV. LABORDE'S JOURNEY IN Arabia Petrwa.
1. Voyage de l'Arabie Petrée par MM. LÉON
DE LABORDE et LINANT.
2. Journey through Arabia Petræa, to Mount Si-
nai and the excavated City of Petra, the Edom of the
Prophecies. By M. LEON DE LABORDE.
V. WRITINGS OF BULWER,
The Duchess de la Vallière. A Play. In Five
Acts. By the Author of "Eugene Aram," &c.
VI. Poussin ON AMERICAN Rail-ROADS.
Chemins de Fer Américains; Historique de leur
Construction ; Prix de Revient et Produit; Mode
d'Administration adopté ; Résumé de la Législation
qui les regit. Par GUILLAUME-Tell Poussin.