« ПретходнаНастави »
Entered, according to Act of Congress, in the year 1853, by
TAYLOR & MAURY, In the Clerk's Office of the District Court for the District of Columbia. wwowoww
THOMAS B. SMITH,
216 William St., N. Y.
8. Observations on a letter of M. de Calonnes to Mr. Jefferson, Oct. 22,
9. Proposals for concerted operations among the powers at war with
11. Memoranda taken on a journey from Paris to the Southern parts
15. Questions as to the rights and duties of the U. States under her
20. Matters to be arranged between the governments of the U. States
28. Note given to the President relative to Genet, 438.
29. Rules for regulating our conduct towards the belligerent powers,
recommended to the President for his adoption, 440.
30. Opinion relative to the propriety of convening the Legislature at an
earlier period than that fixed by law, 441.
31. Communication relative to our French relations, 442.
32. Explanation of the origin of the principle “ Free bottoms make free
33. An account of the capitol of Virginia, 446.
34. To the Speaker and House of Delegates of the Commonwealth of
Va., being a protest against all interference by the Judiciary between Rep-
resentative and Constituent, 447.
35. Etiquette, 454.