« ПретходнаНастави »
LIST OF ACTS
PASSED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF 1867.
1. An act to provide for the payment of the officers and members of the Legislature, for the year eighteen hundred and sixty-seven, approved January 19, 2. An act to enlarge the powers and duties of sheriffs,
under and deputy sheriffs, approved January 31,.. 3. An act to amend section one thousand two hundred and eighty-two of the compiled laws, relating to limited partnerships, approved February 1,............ 4. An act to amend an act entitled "an act to provide
for the draining of swamps, marshes and other low lands," approved March fifteenth, eighteen hundred and sixty-one, by adding thereto a new section, approved February 5,... 5. An act making an appropriation to pay the arrearages of the Asylum for the Deaf and Dumb, and the Blind, for the years eighteen hundred and sixty-five and eighteen hundred and sixty-six, approved February 7,....
6. An act making appropriation to pay the arrearages of the State Reform School, for the years eighteen hundred and sixty-five and eighteen hundred and sixtysix, approved February 7,..
7. An act to prevent the adulteration of milk, and to prevent the traffic in impure and unwholesome milk, approved February 7,.
8. An act to provide for the incorporation of lodges of the independent order of good templars, approved February 7,....
9. An act to amend section two, of an act entitled "an act for the relief of school districts," approved February seventh, eighteen hundred and fifty-five, and to add two new sections thereto, approved February 7,......
10. An act to confirm the title of the Jackson, Lansing and Saginaw railroad company, to the property,