« ПретходнаНастави »
From Special Photographs made expressly for this Work, and from Original Designs by Eminent Artists.
4. SOUTH VIEW OF THE WHITE HOUSE,
ORNAMENTAL HEADING TO CHAPTER I,
6. MUSKET CARRIED BY WILLIAM MCKINLEY DURING THE
MCKINLEY IN HIS KNIGHT TEMPLAR'S UNIFORM, 8. PORTRAIT OF WILLIAM MCKINLEY, SR.,
9. PORTRAIT OF MRS. WILLIAM MCKINLEY, SR.,
COLONEL (AFTERWARDS PRESIDENT) RUTHER
FORD B. HAYES WOUNDED,
11. MCKINLEY SERVING HOT COFFEE TO HIS REGIMENT IN THE THICKEST OF THE BATTLE OF ANTIETAM,
Every man in the regiment was served with hot coffee and warm
ONE OF THE BRAVE DEEDS ON THE BATTLEFIELD FOR
"His Ohio comrades never expected to see him alive again. Once he was completely enveloped in the smoke of an exploded shell, but his wiry horse emerged from it with McKinley firmly seated."
13. MCKINLEY SAVING UNION ARTILLERY AT THE BATTLE OF
PORTRAIT OF MRS. WILLIAM MCKINLEY,