123. To regulate Proceedings in Civil Cases in the Courts of Justice of this State,..
124.-Concerning the Office of County Assessor,....
125.-Concerning Crimes and Punishments,..
126. Supplementary to an Act concerning Crimes and Punishments, passed April
sixteenth, one thousand eight hundred and fifty,.
127. To provide Revenue for the Support of the Government of this State,.
128.-Prescribing the Mode of appointing Auctioneers, and defining their Duties,..
129.-Concerning Sheriffs, .
130. To regulate Fees in Office,.
131.-Explanatory of the thirty-ninth Section of an Act entitled "An Act concerning
Sheriffs," passed April 29th, 1851,..
132. To define the Fees to be charged by Clerks of Courts for the Naturalization of
133.-Concerning the Courts of Justice of this State and Judicial Officers,..
134.-Creating and regulating Public Ferries,...
135. Supplementary to an Act creating and regulating Public Ferries, passed March
136. To provide for the Disposition of certain Property of the State of California,.. 764
137. To provide for the Sale of the Interest of the State of California, in the Property
within the Water Line front of the City of San Francisco, as defined in and
by the Act entitled "An Act to provide for the Disposition of certain Pro-
perty of the State of California," passed March twenty-sixth, one thousand
eight hundred and fifty-one,.
138.-Concerning Sureties on Official Bonds,