« ПретходнаНастави »
JOINT AND CONCURRENT RESOLUTIONS
STATE OF MICHIGAN,
PASSED AT THE
EXTRA SESSION OF 1874
WITH AN APPENDIX.
W. S. GEORGE & CO., STATE PRINTERS AND BINDERS.
LIST OF ACTS
PASSED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF 1874.
1. An act to amend section one hundred and twenty-four of an act entitled "An act to amend chapter ninety-three of the revised statutes of eighteen hundred and forty-six," entitled "Of courts held by justices of the peace," approved February thirteen, eighteen hundred and fifty-five, being section five thousand three hundred and seventy-two of the compiled laws of eighteen hundred and seventy-one, approved March 23, 1874...
2. An act to amend an act entitled "An act to authorize and empower
the Board of Control of State swamp lands to make an appropria-
3. An act to authorize proceedings by the State to condemn private
4. An act concerning submarine sites for light-houses, and other aids to navigation, approved March 24, 1874..
5. An act to cede jurisdiction to the United States on certain land, and for the purchase and condemnation thereof, approved March 24, 1874...
6. An act relative to taxation, approved March 24, 1874...
LIST OF JOINT RESOLUTIONS.
1. Joint resolution asking Congress to aid in the improvement of the navigation of the Saginaw River, approved March 23, 1874.... 2. Joint resolution proposing an amendment to section one of article seven of the Constitution, in relation to the qualifications of electors, approved March 23, 1874...